Thursday, May 10, 2018

Round 14 - More Zombrats


The last two rat bodies tranform into zombrats, like before.

The one zombrat attacks Mikael, rolling a 12 and hitting AC 8.  Unless I miss my guess, Mikael's dexterity is 16, giving him an AC of 8, having no armor options.  That should hit.  Being a zombie, it does more potential damage than a giant rat: but I roll 3 damage.

The monster in front of Embla and Rob vanishes.  It simply ceases to be in the room.

The players may act.

After the players move, the positions are as follows:


And the experience:


12 comments:

Embla Strand said...

I wave my axe through the hex where it previously was.

Unknown said...

My AC is 8, and 3 damage should stun me.

Rob Munro said...

I move to 1013 (4ap)

Lothar Svensson said...

I move to 1513, looking for him in the pit room.

Alexis Smolensk said...

Count yourself stunned. Puts Mikael in 1111.

Embla Strand said...

Assuming I find nothing, I move to 1110 and swing at the rat.

Alexis Smolensk said...

There's nothing there, Embla or Lothar.

Alexis Smolensk said...

After your search, which I'll count as 5 seconds, or 2 AP, it costs Embla 2 AP to reach 1109.

Valda needs to attack. If Englehart doesn't return, I'll have Pandred attack the zombrat in 0912.

Lothar Svensson said...

Valda's attack: 16, 3 damage.

Alexis Smolensk said...

That will kill the zombrat that was hit before, in 1109.

Pandred will roll a natural 1. His axe is fine, in 0912, where the zombrat is.

Working on the update.

Alexis Smolensk said...

The round above is updated.

Alexis Smolensk said...

The next post is up.