Thursday, May 3, 2018

Shrieker Round 3 ~ And Spongy, Too


The creature undulates as though it is in pain, but it continues to scream nonetheless, as this is a reflex.  Engelhart's Beast Forms ability tells you that the creature's scream is designed to draw creatures to the shrieker, to create a melee that results in death and carrion.

Pandred will take 1 damage from incidental damage.  Lothar gets hit hard with one of the creature's arms, taking 3 damage.  Engelhart takes none.

The players are free to act.

6 comments:

Alexis Smolensk said...

Starting off.

For the first tick, EX awarded as follows: Embla (120); Engelhart (22); Lothar (70). Pandred did not take part.

For the second tick, which Engelhart killed by himself: XP 99.

According to my totals, the cleric is 8 XP from 4th level. His hit just now will put him over, when this fight is done.

XP totals for the player characters: Embla (3843); Engelhart (5993); Lothar (5821); Pandred (4721).

I'll start tracking the XP for the end of this shrieker fight now.

Lothar Svensson said...

Lothar swings again.

Attack: 9+1(Bless)=10, hits AC 8
Damage: 6

Valda throws a dagger.

Attack: 3. Oh well.

Engelhart Askjellson said...

I keep on the pile drive.

Attack Roll: 16.

Damage Roll: 1.

What a letdown. I move into 1109 to make room for Embla.

Embla Strand said...

[I am so sorry - I took sleeping meds last night and just woke up]

I move into 1110, which takes all of my AP.

Alexis Smolensk said...

We've lost Pandred.

I hate to make everyone wait overlong; if the combat at the moment were tense, I'd wait for sure, but given that the thing doesn't attack ... I'll have Pandred fall back a round so she doesn't take incidental damage. She can pick up again next round.



Alexis Smolensk said...

The next round is up.